Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Please contact email@example.com to register.
We have a variety of sessions scheduled throughout the day including lectures, mini-tutorials and, hands-on interactive sessions.Lectures
- Canadian Gladiators: Sports Spectacles in Modernizing Canada
- Close Reading: The Historian as Detective
- Cutting & Bleeding: A History of Medicine with Objects
- Hard Road to Freedom: African American Protest from 1620 to 2018
- A History of Alien Invasions of Earth
- "If the Kids are United": Punk Rock and Why You Should Care
- Killing Fields: Genocide in Modern History
- Nazi Paparazzi: Is a Picture Really Worth a Thousand Words?
- "Shiver Me Timbers!" Pirates & Piracy in the Public Imagination
- Build Your Own Memorial
- Concentration Camps
- Egypt and the West
- Famous American Murder Trials
- Gossip Girl and New York City
- Shark Attacks
- Shell Shock to PTSD
- Understanding Chinese Culture
- War Veterans and Mental Health
Students will attend 3 sessions throughout the day. When registration opens you will be able to select the sessions you want to participate in.
The final session of the day will be a Multimedia Interactive Historical Extravaganza!
Registration closes September 28th, 2018.
The day will begin at 10am with a general introduction. After that, students and teachers will break into their sessions. A free lunch will be provided, as well as drinks and snacks throughout the day. Sessions will end at 1:45 to allow teachers and students to regroup and board busses between 1:45-2pm.
Session A: 10:40am-11:20am
Session B/Lunch group 1: 11:30am-12:10pm
Session C/Lunch group 2: 12:20pm-1:00pm
Session D: 1:10pm-1:40pm
Transfer to busses: 1:45-2pm
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a map, please click the thumbnail below: